Our website uses a technology called ‘cookie’, in order to obtain information about the use of the website, improve user’s experience and grant its proper operation.
A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and are stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that may be updated and recovered by the entity in charge of its installation. Thus, each time the user comes back to the website, the web browser recovers the file and sends it to the website server. Cookies have several functionalities, including collecting information about user preferences and remembering them, and in general, making easier the use of the website to the user, making the site more useful using customized content depending on the user’s preferences.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
- Ownership: Own cookies or third-party cookies: depending on the entity that manages the domain where the cookies are sent and the data processed.
- Duration: session cookies or persistent cookies: according to the period of time they remain stored in the user’s terminal.
- Purpose: technical cookies, customization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioural advertising cookies, according to the purpose for which the data is processed:
- Technical cookies: Those cookies that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services included. For example, controlling the traffic and data communication, identifying the session or accessing restricted areas on the website.
- Customization cookies: Those cookies that allow the user to access the service with some special features predefined in their terminal or defined by the user. For example, language, type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the selected content design.
- Analysis cookies: Those cookies that either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the statistical analysis of the user’s behaviour. To do that, we analyse your browsing on our website to improve the products or services offered.
- Advertising cookies: Those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a webpage, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency in which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a webpage, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it
Cookies used in our website
Our website uses both own cookies, which are those sent to your device and managed exclusively by us for better website performance, as well as third-party cookies, with the main function of serving as an analysis tool of the users’ interaction with the website. Thanks to them we obtain useful information to improve navigation and provide better service to the users.
We use both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user navigates through the website, and persistent cookies store the data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
To be concrete, cookies used on our website are:
Own cookies: The own cookies that we use on our website are technical cookies, fundamental for the website’s operation.
Third party cookies:
|__utmz, __ utmc, __utma, __utmb,__utmt, __ga, __gat||Google Inc. (Google Analytics)||Analyse the traffic of the website.||Session and Persistent|
To get more information about cookies and/or for deactivation you can click on the link over its name.
Finally, plug-in cookies are also used to exchange social content.
By browsing and continuing on our website the user will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
The user may withdraw at any time his consent related to this Cookies Policy. To do that, he will have to delete the cookies stored on his computer using the settings and configurations of his web browser.
Modification of Cookies configuration
The user can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website, using their browser. In each browser the procedure is different, so you check the following links for some of the most representative ones:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad devices)
- Chrome for Android
- Windows Phone
For more information on the deletion, disabling or blocking of cookies you can also visit this link.
Cookies policy update: