1. FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL DMD SOLUTIONS PROCESS THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the Website will be treated by DMD SOLUTIONS according to the following purposes:
- Manage, process and respond to requests, applications or queries of the User, when he/she provides his data through the “Contact” form. User data will be kept for that purpose until the user opposes or revokes his or her consent.
2. WHAT USER DATA WILL BE PROCESSED BY DMD SOLUTIONS?
DMD SOLUTIONS will process the following categories of User data: identification data and contact data.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE USER’S DATA PROCESSING?
The processing of the User’s data by DMD SOLUTIONS is based on the requested consent and which can be withdrawn at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of the treatments performed previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the User may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
4. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Data will not be communicated to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation or where it is necessary to fulfill the purpose of the treatment.
5. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
- Guarantees that the data provided to DMD SOLUTIONS is true, accurate, complete and updated. For these purposes, the User responds to the veracity of all the data that is communicated and will keep the information provided conveniently updated, so that it responds to the real situation.
- Will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for the direct and indirect damages and losses that this could cause to DMD SOLUTIONS or third parties.
6. SOCIAL NETWORKS
Profiles in social networks belonging to DMD SOLUTIONS will not involve data processing beyond what the social network itself allows for corporate profiles. DMD SOLUTIONS may use these profiles to inform the users of each social network subscribed to the company’s profile about its activities, events, seminars, offers, promotions or news in its products or services, as well as sharing information of interest on the usual topics of the company. DMD SOLUTIONS will not extract any data directly from the social network.
7. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
The User can send a text to DMD SOLUTIONS with the Reference “Data Protection” to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photocopy of their identity document, at any time and for free, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Access. Request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Rectification. Request that we correct, modify or delete any incomplete, outdated or inaccurate information
- Suppression. Request the deletion of personal information, when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that was collected.
- Opposition. Object to the processing of personal information based on legitimate interest.
- Limitation of treatment. Obtain from DMD SOLUTIONS the limitation of the data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Portability of your data. Right to have your data delivered so that you can transmit it to another responsible.
- Claim. You also have the right to submit a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), when the interested party considers that DMD SOLUTIONS has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable data protection regulations.
8. SECURITY MEASURES.
DMD SOLUTIONS will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.