Tailored services in Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety for technological systems in aerospace: aircraft, rotorcraft, UAVs and Tier 1 mechanical, electronical and avionics systems. We support the work capacity of our clients’ engineering departments, providing full flexibility and a smooth work methodology.
Reliability is key to preventing undesired events instead of letting system failures happen and dealing with consequences which may compromise the validity of the product.
THE PERFECT PRODUCT
A structured approach to understanding the causes of failures and applying the necessary corrective actions to achieve the perfect product. One step ahead of the rest.
Optimizing the availability of systems ensures maximum revenue for the same investment cost.
A solid design based on maintainability concepts will ensure the harmonization of maintenance tasks leading to minimum cost and downtime, adding life cycle value to every system.
Safety analyses and risk assessment minimize the exposure of systems and users to undesired events.
- Set up, development and continuous maintenance of FRACAS suite (Failure Reporting, Analysis, and Corrective Action System)
- Development and review of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Failure Mode and Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Design for Reliability (DFR)
- Modeling and Reliability Prediction (RPR) at item, system or aircraft level
- Testability Analysis
- Improvement of System Reliability: failure pattern analysis, root cause investigation, corrective actions set-up, continous monitoring of reliability parameters.
- Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Testability (RAMT) analysis is a design phase analysis based on requirements from MIL-STD-2165
- Definition of testability requirements, design and measurement
- Definition of integrated diagnostic concept
- Integration with maintainability design and performance monitoring
- Calculation of detection percentage of evident failures
- Identification of appropiate means of detection such as CBIT, PBIT, IBIT
- Impact in ILS requirements, such as support and test equipment procurement
- Reliability Test Report
- Life Cycle Availability Management Plan
- Analysis of achieved Mean Time To Repair (MTTR)
- Cost optimised spares provisioning and positioning
- Optimization of Turn Around Time
- Inherent / Achieved / Operational Availability
- End-to-end support system analysis
FHA & SSA assessments
Functional Hazard and System Safety Assessments are top-down analytical methods which explore all possible failure condition of compound systems.
FRACAS is a system that provides a process for reporting, classifying, analyzing failures, and planning corrective actions in response.
Master Maintenance Plan
The MMP is an organized process to harmonize the scheduling of the maintennance plan for every product of the customer’s fleet.