We provide tailored services in our areas of expertise with full flexibility, thus being able to increase the work capacity of our clients’ departments, without increasing the number of employees in their organization.
- Set up, development and continuous maintenance of FRACAS suite (Failure Reporting, Analysis, and Corrective Action System)
- Development and review of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Failure Mode and Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Design for Reliability (DFR)
- Modeling and Reliability Prediction (RPR) at item, system or aircraft level
- Testability Analysis
- Improvement of System Reliability: failure pattern analysis, root cause investigation, corrective actions set-up, continous monitoring of reliability parameters.
FHA & SSA assessments
Functional Hazard and System Safety Assessments are top-down analytical methods which explore all possible failure condition of compound systems.
FRACAS is a system that provides a process for reporting, classifying, analyzing failures, and planning corrective actions in response.
Master Maintenance Plan
The MMP is an organized process to harmonize the scheduling of the maintennance plan for every product of the customer’s fleet.